Professional competent inside sales services
Recent and upcoming Events:
Industry Trade Shows
International CES Show January 10, 2012 Las Vegas, NV
RSA Security Conference February 27, San Francisco, CA
IBM's Pulse 2012 March 2, 2012 Las Vegas, NV
CeBIT, March 6, 2012 The world’s largest ICT Trade Show, Hannover Germany
Enterprise Connect, March 26, 2012 Orlando FL Formerly VoiceCon
CompTIA Annual Member Meeting, April 10, 2012 Chicago, IL
Internet World UK, April 24, 2012 London, England
Interop 2012 May 6, 2012 Las Vegas, NV
Computex 2012 June 2012, Taipei, Taiwan, one of the largest computer trade exhibitions in AsiaPacific
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get in touch with anyone at alpha1channels?
- Where can I find more info about a particular topic on this website?
- Why doesn't alpha1watch present its site in several languages?
- Who is a good prospect for alpha1channels services?
- What can I expect if I contact alpha1channels?
- When is the best time to make contact and explore my options?
- Just click the Contact icon on this page for instructions to contact by telephone, e-mail or simple contact request form.
- Find the Google search feature on this site, type in the word or words to search our site.
- Our company's geographic focus is the United States and Canada. We have associates in other markets and countries that might be able to help you further.
- We help large and small companies that have a product or service offering that can be marketed and sold through a direct and channel sales force. Our focus is helping companies build productive Partner Relationship Management information systems.
- You can expect the courtesy of prompt reply. No hard sell here. We'll ask some questions to better understand your needs. Much like a doctor, we'll do more listening than talking to explore your best options. We'll treat you with courtesy and begin a friendly and professional dialog. Some fun too.
- Call right now. Even if we give you some simple advice or tips to help improve your relationship and sales productivity with the channel, it will be well worth a quick phone call to 617 820 5145.